October 21, 2009 § 5 Comments
I’m still trying to decide what to be for Halloween. I’m in love with Anna’s Lady Gaga costume and I want to do something that’s just as statement worthy. But what to be? Gone are the days where mom and dad used to dress me up as a duck, or a bumblebee or a kitty cat and parade me up and down the streets to go trick-or-treating. And gone are the days of college where dressing up for Halloween turned into a competition of who could wear the least clothes and look hot. I have zero plans for Halloween this year and no costume to support them, fooey. I must change this stat! In this time of desperation, I must stay calm and just think:
WWMD, WHAT WOULD MARTHA DO?
1. You naughty girl Martha in your kitty cat costume. Sorry to say that I was a cat multiple times when I was little and I think it’s been played out. What else you got?
A: When did you go as a kitty? I went as a kitty like 4 times in a row. I think Mom got so bored with me wanting to be a kitty every year the last year I was a “Ballerina Kitty.”
2. Surf’s up dude! As much fun as you look like your having, Marth, I think I’ll pass up the chance to look like a beached whale on Halloween. Next!
A: Did she seriously wear this? It seems so un-Martha like.
3. Here we go, now we’re getting somewhere! The Morticia and the Aphrodite, very clever Martha, very clever. And way to rock out the KISS wig and makeup on the left.
4. Medusa. Really Martha, Medusa? Are you just trying to connect the dots for people? You are the Anna Wintour of your industry; so perhaps try to soften your image a bit more. I’m getting no halloween costume inspiration here, any more ideas?
5. Creepy Martha, just creepy. I don’t even know what this is.
Well, it looks like it’s back to the drawing board for me. Maybe I’ll just throw a sheet over my head, cut some holes out and be a ghost. Stay tuned though, I may have to enlist the help of you, dear readers, to pick out my perfect halloween costume. There might just be a giveaway involved!
A: I’ll try to think of a costume for you. Randy needs one too and I got nothin.