Signs my husband may be "metro"
November 30, 2009 § 4 Comments
The other night my husband gave me a call and the first words out of his mouth were “Did you watch The Hills tonight?” This disturbed me. He then gave me a complete run down of what was going on with Speidi.
I started thinking that over the last 6 years of living in San Francisco together, my husband has gotten slowly more and more “metro.” Here are the symptoms I’ve noticed:
• Drinks cappuccinos instead of coffee
• Owns a cute little doggie
• Drives a little convertible
• Watches The Hills
• Has referred to a pair of his jeans as his “going out jeans”
• Eats more sushi than red meat
• Has been known to enjoy fruity cocktails
• Recently got hit on by a gay man
Thankfully his wardrobe still consists of t-shirts, ball caps and jeans, but if he starts tweezing his eyebrows and referring to himself as “Randle,” then I’ll start to really worry.
Does your man have metro tendencies too?